Prior to joining Hollis Wright, Drew clerked for the Honorable Tom King, Jr. in the Circuit Court of Jefferson County and spent several years working at an insurance defense firm, representing various insurance companies and their insureds.
When not working for his clients, Drew and his wife, Brittany, are busy raising their daughter, Collins and son, Michael, in Homewood, Alabama.
J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 2010
American Journal of Trial Advocacy, Member
B.S., University of Alabama, 2007
KPMG Peat Marwick Moore Scholarship
National Association of Collegiate Scholars
Member Since: 2010
Member Since: 2011
Since joining Hollis Wright, Drew has litigated cases to verdict in both Alabama State and Federal Courts. Below is a list of some of his more significant settlements and verdicts:
- $1,060,000 Trucking Settlement;
- $475,000 Motor Vehicle Settlement;
- $350,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement;
- $300,000 Motor Vehicle Settlement;
- $300,000 Commercial Litigation Settlement;
- $270,000 Motor Vehicle Verdict;
- $270,000 Slip and Fall Settlement;
- $240,000 Commercial Litigation Settlement;
- $212,500 Slip and Fall Settlement; and
- $200,000 Premises Liability Settlement.