Hollis, Wright & Couch, PC and Alabama's 13 proudly presents "The Attorneys"
Get up close and personal with our attorneys every Sunday night on Alabama's 13 after the late news. Managing Partner Josh Wright and his team of expert guest attorneys will guide you through today's legal issues - answering tough legal questions that my impact you or your family.
If you have questions related to a personal injury claim, a defective product, a wrongful death, an auto accident or any other legal issue which impacts your everyday life, The Attorneys have your answer.
Click on the links below to contact us and post your question now. Or, watch the show Sunday nights and send us your questions via text, email or phone. One of our attorneys will contact you to review your case. We return all contacts to the firm.
At Hollis, Wright & Couch, we care about our clients and it shows. Watch The Attorneys Sunday nights on Alabama's 13.
The most recent show lineup includes the following shows. Note that you can watch old shows by clicking on the link for a specific show, or you can ask questions that may be used in upcoming shows by clicking on the link for upcoming shows.
- Business Litigation (Sept. 2)
- Toxic Torts (Sept. 9)
- District Attorney's Office (Sept. 16)
- Elder Law (Sept. 23)
- Children's Rights (Sept. 30)
- Civil Rights (Oct. 7)
- Trucking Accidents (Oct 14)
- Concussions (Oct 21)
- Bad Drugs (Oct 28)
- Rape in Alabama (Nov 4)
- CSI and Trial (Nov 11)
- Auto Accidents (Nov 18)
- Corporal Punishment (Nov 25)
- Elder Abuse (Dec. 2)
- BP Oil Spill Claims (Dec. 9)
- The Rights of the Accused (Dec. 16)
- Debt Collection and Bankruptcy (Dec. 23)
- DUI Cases (Dec. 30)
- Medical Malpractice (Jan. 6)
- Auto Accidents (Jan. 13)
- Defective Medical Devices-What You Should Know (Jan. 20)
- FELA-Protecting Injured Railroad Workers (Jan. 27)
- Preventing Identity Theft (Feb. 3) To order a free annual credit report, visit itsyourcreditreport.com.
- Whistleblowers-How You Can Be Rewarded for Preventing Gov't Fraud (Feb. 10)
- Preventing Pregnancy Discrimination in the Workplace (Feb. 17)
- FDCPA-Stopping Abusive Debt Collectors (Feb. 24)
- Alabama Gun Laws: What You Should Know (March 3)
- Consumer Warranties-Know Your Rights (March 10)
- The Tax Man Cometh: What To Do? (March 17)
- The Home Buying Process: What Should You Know (March 24)
- Special Education Rights in Alabama-Students' and Parents' Rights (March 31)
- Election Law-Choosing Legislative & Judicial Representatives (April 7)
- Protecting Yourself from Defective Products (April 14)
- Automobile Accidents - What do I do next? (April 21)
- Boating Accidents (April 28)
- Construction Law (May 5)
- Premises Liability (May 12)
- Trucking Companies - Rules, regulations and what to do in a trucking accident (May 19)
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. In order for a relationship to start, a contract for employment must be signed saying the firm represents you on an issue. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.