Serious Injury – Medical Device Litigation – Car Accidents
If you have been injured in an accident in Jefferson County, many issues must be addressed so that you can receive proper compensation for your injuries. It is essential that you speak with a knowledgeable personal injury attorney ready to address a wide variety of injury claims and to fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Results Matter | Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
If you are looking for an attorney who can offer you the personal attention your case deserves, and an exemplary track record, call toll free at 844-529-8255, or contact the knowledgeable Alabama personal injury attorneys of Hollis Wright, online for your free initial consultation.
The firm operates on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you are never charged a legal fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Evening and weekend appointments are available for the convenience of our clients.
Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed in an accident or by a defective or dangerous product, please complete our evaluation form. Your case will be evaluated for free, and our qualified attorneys provide confidential case-review and consultation with no obligation.
Contact Hollis Wright, for your free initial consultation and assessment of your situation.
Experienced Personal Injury Litigators
Each lawyer at Hollis Wright, brings a unique variety of experience within personal injury law to the firm. We frequently handle cases involving:
- Drug and medical device litigation
- Defective motor vehicles and components
- Defective consumer and household products
- Serious injury, including drunk driving victims and those suffering from brain or spinal cord injuries
- Car accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Trucking and commercial vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice, including wrongful prescriptions
- Environmental and toxic torts
- Wrongful death
- Business-to-Business Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury