Get up close and personal with our attorneys every Sunday night on Alabama's 13 after the late news. Managing Partner Josh Wright and his team of expert guest attorneys will guide you through today's legal issues - answering tough legal questions that my impact you or your family.
If you have questions related to a personal injury claim, a defective product, a wrongful death, an auto accident or any other legal issue which impacts your everyday life, The Attorneys have your answer.
Click on the links below to contact us and post your question now. Or, watch the show Sunday nights and send us your questions via text, email or phone. One of our attorneys will contact you to review your case. We return all contacts to the firm.
At Hollis Wright, we care about our clients and it shows. Watch The Attorneys Sunday nights on Alabama's 13.
The most recent show lineup includes the following shows. Note that you can watch old shows by clicking on the link for a specific show, or you can ask questions that may be used in upcoming shows by clicking on the link for upcoming shows.
- Defective Medical Devices-What You Should Know (Jan. 20)
- FELA-Protecting Injured Railroad Workers (Jan. 27)
- Preventing Identity Theft (Feb. 3) To order a free annual credit report, visit itsyourcreditreport.com.
- Whistleblowers-How You Can Be Rewarded for Preventing Gov't Fraud (Feb. 10)
- Preventing Pregnancy Discrimination in the Workplace (Feb. 17)
- FDCPA-Stopping Abusive Debt Collectors (Feb. 24)
- Alabama Gun Laws: What You Should Know (March 3)
- Consumer Warranties-Know Your Rights (March 10)
- The Tax Man Cometh: What To Do? (March 17)
- The Home Buying Process: What Should You Know (March 24)
- Special Education Rights in Alabama-Students' and Parents' Rights (March 31)
- Election Law-Choosing Legislative & Judicial Representatives (April 7)
- Protecting Yourself from Defective Products (April 14)
- Automobile Accidents - What do I do next? (April 21)
- Boating Accidents (April 28)
- Construction Law (May 5)
- Premises Liability (May 12)
- Trucking Companies - Rules, regulations and what to do in a trucking accident (May 19)
- Protecting Yourself and Your Property with Termite Companies (June 2)
- Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse (June 9)
- Medical Negligence & Malpractice Litigation (June 16)
- Wrongful Death (June 23)
- Wills & Estates (June 30)
- Alcohol Related Injuries (July 7)
- Elder Law & the Legislative Process (July 14)
- Fire Safety Tips for Residential and Commercial Property Owners and Tenants (July 21)
- Toxins in our Environment (July 28)
- Auto Insurance: What does it cover? (Aug 4)
- Criminal Law & DUI (Aug 11)
- Work Place Injuries (Aug 18)
- City Council and Elections (Aug 25)
- Wrongful Death (September 1)
- Child Safety (Sept 8)
- The New Firearms Law in Alabama (Sept 15)
- Funerals and the Burial Process (Sept 22)
- Product Liability (Sept 29)
- Understanding Probate (Oct 6)
- Criminal Law (Oct. 13)
- Landlord Tenant Law (Oct. 20)
- Social Security and Disability (Oct. 27)
- Bankruptcy (Nov. 3)
- Auto Accidents (Nov. 10)
- The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. In order for a relationship to start, a contract for employment must be signed saying the firm represents you on an issue. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.