Birmingham International Airport
- From either Airport Parking, Rental Car locations, or the Terminal Loading Zone, follow the signs for Interstates 20/59/65 to downtown Birmingham.
- As you exit the airport complex, take the RIGHT fork in the road, putting you on Messer-Airport Hwy.
- Continue for about 3/4 mile, passing the Ramada Inn on the right.
- Just before the traffic signal, turn RIGHT onto I-20 West/59 South.
- Continue driving WEST on the interstate for about 3 miles, in the far left-hand lane.
- Take the 22nd St. "Downtown" exit (which exits to the LEFT).
- Turn LEFT onto 22nd St. North at the foot of the ramp.
- Travel 5 blocks and turn RIGHT onto 4th Avenue N.
- Travel 2 blocks and LEFT onto 20th Street N.
- Travel 4 blocks and turn LEFT onto Morris Avenue
- Travel approximately 2 blocks and our building will be located on the right at 2201 Morris Avenue
- Street parking is available in addition to a limited number of HWCV guest parking spaces under the bridge adjacent to our building.
Another route into Birmingham?
I-65 North (from Mobile; Montgomery; etc.)
I-65 South (from Huntsville; Decatur; Cullman; Nashville; etc.)
I-20 East (from Bessemer; Jackson, MS, etc.)
I-20 West (from Atlanta; Anniston; etc.)
I-59 North (from Tuscaloosa; Meridian; etc.)
I-59 South (from Gadsden; Chattanooga; etc.)
Hwy 31 North (from Hoover; Vestavia Hills; Mountain Brook; etc.)
Hwy 280 West (from Auburn; Alexander City; Sylacauga; etc.)
Hwy 78 East (from Jasper; Hamilton; etc.)