- Take I-65 South toward Birmingham, then merge onto I-20E/I-59N via exit 261A on the left toward Atlanta/Gadsden.
- Travel .5 miles and take Exit 125A (17th Street N.)
- At foot of exit ramp, bear RIGHT onto 17th St. North.
- Travel 4 blocks and turn LEFT onto 5th Avenue N.
- Travel 3 blocks and turn RIGHT onto 20th Street N.
- Travel 5 blocks and turn LEFT onto Morris Avenue
- Travel approximately 2 blocks and our building will be located on the right at 2201 Morris Avenue
- Street parking is available in addition to a limited number of HWCV guest parking spaces under the bridge adjacent to our building.
Another route into Birmingham?
I-65 North (from Mobile; Montgomery; etc.)
I-20 East (from Bessemer; Jackson, MS, etc.)
I-20 West (from Atlanta; Anniston; etc.)
I-59 North (from Tuscaloosa; Meridian; etc.)
I-59 South (from Gadsden; Chattanooga; etc.)
Hwy 31 North (from Hoover; Vestavia Hills; Mountain Brook; etc.)
Hwy 280 West (from Auburn; Alexander City; Sylacauga; etc.)
Hwy 78 East (from Jasper; Hamilton; etc.)