Michael E. EldridgeAttorney
Michael graduated in 2009 from Auburn University where he received a Bachelor’s of Arts in radio, television and film and a minor in political science. In the fall of 2009, Michael began his legal education at Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. While at Cumberland, Michael was a member of the National Trial Team. He was an advocate on Cumberland’s national team that won the 2012 championship in Las Vegas, Nevada. Individually, Michael was selected to the National Order of Barristers Honors Society, awarded the Nat Bryan American Board of Trial Advocates Award, and named the 2012 Rasmussen Advocate of the Year.
Since joining Hollis Wright in January 2018, Michael has committed his legal practice to representing injured victims throughout Alabama. Michael’s primary focus is on cases involving tractor-trailer or automobile collisions, premises liability, defective products, and medical malpractice. Prior to joining Hollis Wright, Michael spent several years working in insurance defense litigation.
Of note: Recently, Michael and HWC Partner Carter Clay secured a $1 million jury verdict in Jefferson County, Alabama, for a young lady who was injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by a drunk driver.
J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 2012
- Advocate, Cumberland’s National Trial Team
- 2012 American Association of Justice Student Trial Competition National Champion
- 2012 National Order of Barristers
- Nat Bryan American Board of Trial Advocates Award
- 2012 Rasmussen Advocate of the Year
B.A., Auburn University, 2009
- Alabama Declaratory Judgment Act: Some Use it. Some Abuse it., presented via blog as a practice-specific topic, April 14, 2023.